There are many things you need to think about when establishing a website.
- What image do you want to portray?
- Why would a website benefit your or your company?
- What kind of expense am I looking at? What if I don't have the right budget?
That's why we're here. We can help you make the best decisions for your business' website needs. GMD Designs works closely with all of our clients to ensure the full value of their project and to get their needs met.
Some things to consider when ordering a custom site:
- Do I want a simple site or a very elaborate one?
- What type of audience do I want to attract?
- What color scheme do I want to use?
- Do I have a logo or will I need one designed?
- Is there a particular theme that I want to use?
- Where will my site be hosted?
- Who will maintain my site?
- Can I do my own updates or should I hire someone else to?
- If I want to do them myself, can you teach me how? (Note: Some things are easier than they seem, but others should be left up to the professionals. We'll help you gauge that.)